On the other side of the life


On The other side of the life
I began to realize,
That life is not unfair.
And I can be the person that I wanna be.
And pervent the darkness from growing in my life.


On The other side of the life
I was waiting for the sunshine
To shine into my life,
To bring the smile to my soul,
To make the girl in me surprise and prove,
That there is a good side in her life.

On the other side of the life
I have found the power
That I have ever lost.
But I have to take it now.
Many times are gone and now it’s my chance,
To understand this life,
To make my world better.

On the other side of the life

I found that little girl,
She told me that everything will be all right.
Her smile gives me the hope that I was searching for.
Her eyes give me the words that I have missed for a long time.
I finally found myself, not as a little girl, but as a woman.

هناك 4 تعليقات:

  1. Dina, this one is so beautiful.
    Thanks for the smile you brought on my face, I really needed it.
    Keep on writing, you are gifted. :-)

    ردحذف
  2. thanx Reham your word's gaves me the hope ti write in english again.

    ردحذف

تعليقات القراء