The teddy bear girl


She faced the boy and she was full of anger,
Some tears ran on her cheeks but she was decided.

Bring my teddy bear back to me
He is my friend, my only friend
I can’t sleep without him in my arms.
Bring the smile back to me.
I’ve lost my parents, and now I’ve no one but him.
I’m looking for my daddy but I can’t find him,
And my mommy is also not there.
I was with them on the other side of the street,
But I left them just to don my teddy his hat,
As I finished it, I looked for my parents,
But they were not there!
Now I’m alone in this World!

And now, why are you doing this to me?
Give him to me
Make me happy or I’d cry

Give me my smile
Now, if you don’t give him back to me,
Then you’re doing a bad (naughty) thing

Mommy told me before; boys who make bad things are bad boys.
Are you a bad boy?
I don’t have anything else
He is everything I have now.
I don’t have a house like you!
I don’t have a daddy like you!
I don’t have a mommy like you!

I didn’t ever do bad things,
I’ve been always a good girl.

My parents and my teddy are not in my world.
I’m very sad.
And I will cry.

I don’t like this world without the persons I love.


(As she started to cry the boy gave her the teddy bear back and told her not to be sad, because he would help her to find her parents as well)


She told him “Now I’m really happy, because I’ve got my teddy bear back, and I’ll find my mommy and daddy. I’m also happy to get a new friend, you’re a good boy”.


هناك 6 تعليقات:

  1. حلوة أوي أوي

    مصطفى

    ردحذف
  2. جميل خالص يا دودو بجد







    هبة صالح

    ردحذف
  3. أصدق أحساس هو إحساس الأطفال وأنا حاسة بالبرأه في كل كلمة حاسة إني متخيلة نظرة عينيها ومشاعرها وخوفها كل حاجة .
    ماريان

    ردحذف
  4. Very nice ya dina I like it soooooooooooooo much

    Rehab

    ردحذف

تعليقات القراء